Wednesday, August 4, 2010

And time stood still..

Oversized top & Biker pants - Gina Tricot / Shorts - DIY cut offs / Tights - Primark / Belt - Zara / Necklace - Vero Moda

Sorry that I haven't been posting, but like I said in my last post I've been away at a festival all weekend. Just got back yesterday morning. It was AMAZING! Sooo much fun. I just wish I could go back and do the whole weekend all over again. And I had my first fan come up to me! It was so cool. Too bad I didn't get her name, but thank you, whoever you are! :) I took a bunch of pictures but they are far from fashionable so I won't be posting them here lol! So you'll just have to do with an outfit post today. I bought some new stuff the other day which I'll be showing you guys later, so stay tuned for that. Did buy that necklace I'm wearing though, which I love! I'll show you a better shot of it next time.
But I really should be studying. My finals are coming up so I gotta use all the time I have to study. So forgive me if the posts are a bit shorter than usual. I'll be back in business next week I promise!

Afsakið bloggleysið, en eins og ég sagði í síðustu færslu þá skellti ég mér á Þjóðhátíð á föstudaginn. Var svo bara að koma heim í gær morgun. Það var svo ALLTOF gaman! Vildi að ég gæti farið aftur í tímann og endurtekið alla helgina. Klárlega besta Þjóðhátíð hingað til og ég er sko farin að telja niður í næstu haha. Ég tók helling af myndum en þær eru svo langt frá því að vera fashionable svo að ég ætla ekki að setja þær hér inn (Þjóðhátíðarbúningurinn okkar var hræðilegur 80's krumpugalli, svo til skiljið..eheee). Svo lenti ég í því að ókunnug stelpa kom upp að mér og þekkti mig af þessu bloggi. Það var mjög kúl en ég náði þvi miður ekki nafninu hennar, en TAKK hver sem þú ert :)
Ég er verslaði pínu fyrir helgi og ætla að setja inn myndir af því í næstu færslu. Keypti m.a. þetta hálsmen sem ég elska! Set inn betri mynd af því næst.
En ég þarf virkilega að fara að læra. Lokaprófin í fjarnáminu eru að byrja svo ég þarf að nota allan þann tíma sem ég hef til að læra. Svo þið afsakið ef að bloggin verða í styttra lagi á meðan. Ég mæti með nokkur ofur blogg eftir próf, ég lofa!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great time at the festival and got to meet a fan, must be exciting!:D

    Happy Wednesday and nice to have you post again!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with your lion shirt, it is AWESOME!! :)

    -Ashley
    http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your shirt.. reminds me Alexandre McQueen
    LOx

    ReplyDelete