Friday, August 20, 2010

All new


I did some shopping yesterday, like I told you in my last post. So here is what I bought.

Ég fór að versla í gær, eins og ég sagði ykkur frá í síðustu færslu. Hérna er svo það sem ég keypti.

Sandals - Focus / Oversized shirt - Only / Dress - Vero Moda / Black and white top - Vila

I fell in love with the print of that Vila top. I've been looking for a top with a cool print like that for some time now, so when I saw it I just had to have it.

Ég féll alveg fyrir munstrinu á Vila bolnum. Er búin að vera að leita að bol með flottu munstri eins og þessu í nokkurn tíma, svo þegar ég sá þennan þá varð ég bara að fá hann.


Shirt - Only / Leggings & Clogs - Primark / Socks - Topshop / Bag - Vintage

Today's outfit. This shirt is gonna be great for fall and it's so comfy.. Win!
Have a lovely weekend everyone!

Outfit dagsins. Þessi skyrta (mussa? hvað sem þetta kallast haha) er alveg tilvalin fyrir haustið og svo er hún ekkert smá þægileg.. Win!
Eigið yndislega helgi elskurnar!

14 comments:

  1. nice print on the Vila top indeed!

    the shirt though will be great for fall! omg, so many ways to style it... skirts, dresses, jeans, endless possibilities! fab!

    kisses from http://www.sweetfancytreat.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shopping. What girl doesn't love shopping.

    LOx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your outfit. that shirt is very cool and the vintage bag is gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. like á outfittið :) skyrtan er æði!

    ReplyDelete
  5. greaaat shopping and I loooove the shiiirt!!!!need one like that!!

    xoxo

    http://minaischic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the feeling after shopping and bringing home all your goodies.

    The shirt/tunic looks so good on you x

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love showing everybody my new goodies!
    I really like that ovesized shirt!

    http://stylecoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow you got so many great items!! and i love your outfit!! the plaid shirt looks great!! and the bag is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. þetta outfit klæðir þig mjög vel:)

    ReplyDelete