Saturday, July 17, 2010

Scandinavian style

I love Scandinavian style. Particularly Swedish style. Those Swedish fashionistas are just so amazing and chic. One of my favourite is Victoria Törnegren. I'm totally obsessed with her style (and her apartment, I want it!). These pictures say it all.

Ég elska Skandinavískan stíl. Sérstaklega sænskan stíl. Þessar sænsku gellur eru bara svo flottar og chic. Ein af mínum uppáhalds er Victoria Törnegren. Ég er algjörlega obsessed af stílnum hennar (og íbúðinni hennar, ég þrái hana!). 
Þessar myndir segja allt sem segja þar.


4 comments:

  1. Their style is very clean, dainty, and chic!:D I like it too.:D

    Have a great weekend!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm a huge fan of the Scandinavian style as well. They keep it so minimal and fresh.

    invasionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the post is great¡¡¡ i love the style¡¡ kisses¡¡

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the outfit..
    looks very nice and refreshing..
    LOx

    ReplyDelete