Monday, July 19, 2010

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars


Denim shirt - Gallerý Sautján / Top - Zara / Biker shorts - Gina Tricot / Headband - Topshop / Rings - Topshop and vintage / Watches - Vintage from my late grandmother

It's been sooo hot here the past few days! Today I finally had a day off so I went to the gym and to the swimming pool and did some tanning in the sun. So now I'm burned and I've got sore muscles haha (y)! But it was lovely, I love those hot summer days.
Because of the heat I just pulled on something light and comfortable. A couple of days ago I got the chance to go through my late grandmother's jewelry box where I found some real treasures. I found these gold watches, a necklace with a gold clock charm and another necklace with a big cross pendant. My granny was one stylish lady! I'll show you the rest later.
Anyway, I'm off to do some studying! Hope everyone had a nice day :)

Það er svoooo heitt! Ég var loksins í fríi í dag svo ég notaði tækifærið og fór í ræktina og sund og tanaði í sólinni. Svo núna er ég brennd og með harðsperrur haha (y)! En það var æði, elska þessa heitu sumardaga.
Ég fór bara í e-ð létt og þægilegt út af hitanum. Fyrir nokkrum dögum þá fékk ég að fara í gegnum skartgripi ömmu minnar heitinnar þar sem ég fann algjörlega fjársjóði. Ég fann þessi gull armbönd, hálsmen með lítilli klukku á og annað sítt hálsmen með stórum krossi. Amma var sko algjör gella! :) Ég sýni ykkur hitt seinna.
Anyway, er farin að læra! Vona að allir hafi átt góðan dag :)

♥ 

6 comments: