Saturday, July 17, 2010

Gina Tricot!

My sister is coming home for a visit next week, so I asked her to buy a few things for me at Gina Tricot because we don't have it over here. Just a few basic things, something comfy for school you know.
Then my best friend will be going to London next weekend and she's gonna do some shopping for me at Primark! Can't wait to see what she brings back!

Systir mín er að koma heim frá Danmörku í næstu viku, svo ég bað hana um að versla aðeins fyrir mig í Gina Tricot. Bara nokkra basic hluti, þægilega fyrir skólann í haust.
Svo mun besta vinkona mín verða í London um næstu helgi og ég bað hana um að versla smá fyrir mig í Primark! Get ekki beðið eftir að sjá hvað hún finnur flott!

Gina Tricot



8 comments:

  1. I really like the letter man jacket :D

    Xoxo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the live with love tank!

    Chandler
    http://chandler-freshstart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Live With Love tank. This post makes me want to go shopping pronto, because I have zero basics! Please follow my blog, www.seren-dip-a-tea.blogspot.com. I used to blog at FabBlab, but this is my new blog.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit!
    Wow and I really like the jacket!
    Can't find something like that here..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the tiger print batwing shirt,it looks so cool :D










    StopAndStareStyle - I'd soo love it if you could come over to my fashion/style blog too and take a look.I love hearing people's feedback on my blog & having new readers,so please comment & follow :D It would be much MUCH appreciated :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the blouse!

    <3
    www.kasiabelhadri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. neðsti jakkinn er insane!

    heppna :þ

    ReplyDelete