Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I lost all control and I need you now


Necklace, ring, glasses and clogs - Primark / Clutch - Vintage
So here are the things that my friend bought me in London, minus the clutch, I bought that one myself today. I think I had a minor heart attack when she pulled out these clogs for me! I LOVE them! They're so perfect and really comfortable too. Thanks again sweetie!
Today I went to the Red cross store and did some shopping, even though I just went in to browse lol They had this deal where you can fill up one bag for 2000kr! So I managed to get 2 pairs of shoes, 2 denim jackets and one cardigan for only 2000kr! Win!
Gotta love second hand.

Hérna er það sem vinkona mín keypti handa mér í London, mínus taskan, ég keypti hana sjálf í dag. Ég held að ég hafi fengið létt hjartaáfall þegar vinkona mín dróg þessa klossa uppúr töskunni hjá sér! Ég ELSKA þá! Þeir eru svo fullkomnir og líka geðveikt þægilegir. Takk aftur elskan!
Ég fór í Rauða kross búðina í dag og verslaði smá, þótt ég hafi bara farið inn til að skoða haha típíst
Þeir eru með svona díl að maður getur fyllt einn poka fyrir aðeins 2000kr! Svo ég náði að fá 2 pör af skóm, tvo gallajakka og eina peysu fyrir 2000kr. Win!
Maður hatar sko ekki second hand föt.

Vintage leather boots and leather brogues.


Oversized denim jackets. Love the zipper details on the second one.

Vintage cardigan. It's got shoulder pads and some great shoulder details, which you can't really see in the picture.

7 comments:

  1. Nice buys!:D

    I want that clutch!!!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful vintage clutch. This would go with so many looks.

    LOx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful clogs!

    xo,
    unefemmenoella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. rauða kross búðina á laugaveginu ??

    ReplyDelete